Courier Owner-Drivers

Work for yourself as an independent courier driver.

Available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

All that is needed is an ABN. In some cases an ACN is required. We will help organise the work and the van for you.

We also help with funding options if needed. We supply companies with drivers and vans that meet their requirements. Most companies require a year 2000 model or newer 1-ton, 2-ton or cab chassis vehicle with tray. 3-rack systems are a benefit on tray utility cars.

Contracts and work agreements are exclusively between the driver and the company.

CSF Australia Pty Ltd has no liability or responsibility for agreements or contracts between the driver and the prospective company. Each company has different contracts or agreements. It is the driver’s responsibility to understand the contract or agreement he or she is entering into.

Accepted: work visa holders, permanent residents or citizens.

NOT accepted: student visa holders, holiday visa holders. Holders of a bridging visa can only rent a van, and we can help organise one.

To apply:

You will need to pay our $150 service fee. 
We guarantee you will be placed with a company.
You can use our services for up to 1 year. If possible, we can move you from one company to another if you are dissatisfied with the working conditions (subject to availability and requirements).


Courier Work Form

What is your level of English? (for radio transmissions)

Can you deliver alcohol products?

Do you have your own van?

If you require funding, can you pay a deposit?

Are you available to work 40 hours plus a week?

Have you had a police check?

Is the police check clear?

Do you have any credit defaults?

I would like to receive email updates from CSF Australia & Aim4finance