Truck Owner-Drivers

Work for yourself as an independent truck contractor.

Available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

All that is needed is an ABN. In some cases an ACN is required. We will help organise the work and the truck for you.

We also help with funding options if needed. We supply companies with drivers and trucks that meet their requirements. Most companies require a year 2000 model or newer 12 to 14-pallet truck or an 8 to 16-ton tautliner truck with a tailgate loader.

Contracts and work agreements are exclusively between the driver and the company. Some trucks come with a work contract provided.

CSF Australia Pty Ltd has no liability or responsibility for agreements or contracts between the driver and the prospective company or seller. Each company or seller has different contracts or agreements. It is the driver’s responsibility to understand the contract or agreement he or she is entering into.

Accepted: work visa holders, permanent residents or citizens.

NOT accepted: student visa holders, holiday visa holders.

To apply:

You will need to pay our $220 service fee. We guarantee you will be placed with a company or a contract with a truck.
You can use our services for up to 1 year.
If possible, we can move you from one company to another if you are dissatisfied with the working conditions (subject to availability and requirements).

Truck with Work Contract Form

What is your level of English? (radio transmissions)

Can you deliver alcohol products?

Do you have a truck?

If you require funding, are you able to pay a deposit?

Are you available to work 40 hours plus?

Have you had a police check?

Is the police check clear?

Do you have any credit defaults?

I would like to receive email updates from CSF Australia & Aim4finance