Earth-Moving Owner-Operator

Work for yourself as an independent earth-moving contractor.

Available in all states. Although work is not provided by CSF Australia, we can provide a list of places where you can apply for work as a subcontractor.

All that is needed is an ABN. In some cases an ACN is required. You also need relevant licenses and tickets for bobcat, posi-track, truck and excavator work. You may also need liability insurance.

We also help with funding options if needed.

Contracts and work agreements are exclusively between the driver/operator and the prospective company.

CSF Australia Pty Ltd has no liability or responsibility for agreements or contracts between the driver/operator and the prospective company. Each company has different contracts or agreements. It is the driver/operator's responsibility to understand the contract or agreement he or she is entering into.

Accepted for funding: work visa holders, permanent residents or citizens.

NOT accepted: student visa holders, holiday visa holders.

Earth-Moving Owner-Operator Form

Do you have a truck, bobcat or excavator?

If you require funding, are you able to pay a deposit?

Are you available to work 40 hours plus?

Have you had a police check?

Is the police check clear?

Do you have any credit defaults?

Do you have public liability insurance?

I would like to receive email updates from CSF Australia & Aim4finance